Protecting the security and privacy of your personal data is important to Novymed International B.V. we therefore conduct our business in compliance with applicable laws on data privacy protection and data security. We hope the policy outlined below will help you understand what data Novymed International B.V. may collect, how Novymed International B.V. uses and safeguards that data and with whom we may share it.
Through our website, Novymed International B.V. will collect your personal because you may use our services data Novymed international LTD processes your personal data because you use of our services . Below you find an overview of the personal data which we process:
- Your name
- Business Adress
- Phone number
- Email address
- Personal data which you supply actively for example by producing a profile on this web site, in order to get in contact
- Bank account number for logistic purpose only
Purpose of use
When you do provide us with personal data, we usually use it to respond to your inquiry, process your order or provide you access to specific information or offers. Also, to support our customer relationship with you:
We (or a third party on our behalf) may use personal data to contact you about a Novymed International B.V. offer in support of your business needs
- to deliver goods and/or services
- to use your feedback to improve our products and/or services
- to improve our website performance
- to inform you about product and or business news
And we store the information we need for legal and tax purposes
If you choose not to have your personal data used to support our customer relationship (especially direct marketing or market research), we will respect your choice. We do not sell or otherwise market your personal data to third parties, except to Novymed International B.V.
Novymed International B.V. will collect, use or disclose personal data supplied by you online only for the purposes disclosed to you, unless the disclosure:
- is a use of the personal data for any additional purpose that is directly related to the original purpose for which the personal data was collected,
- is necessary to prepare, negotiate and perform a contract with you,
- is required by law or the competent governmental or judicial authorities,
- is necessary to establish or preserve a legal claim or defense,
- is necessary to prevent fraud or other illegal activities, such as willful attacks on Novymed International B.V. information technology systems.
Communications or utilization data
Through your use of telecommunications services to access our website, your communications data (e.g. Internet protocol address) or utilization data (e.g. information on the beginning, end and extent of each access, and information on the telecommunications services you accessed) are technically generated and could conceivably relate to personal data. To the extent that there is a compelling necessity, the collection, processing and use of your communications or utilization data will occur and will be performed in accordance with the applicable data privacy protection legal framework.
Non-personal data collected automatically
When you access our websites, we may automatically (i.e., not by registration) collect non-personal data (e.g. type of Internet browser and operating system used, domain name of the website from which you came, number of visits, average time spent on the site, pages viewed). We may use this data to monitor the attractiveness of our websites and improve their performance or content.
To protect your personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration and against unauthorised disclosure or access, Novymed International B.V. uses technical and organizational security measures. We use of Google Analytics-cookies and an adaptor agreement with Google have concluded. The last octet of the IP-address becomes gemaskeerd and it share data we have turned off;
- We use none of other Google-services in combination with Google Analytics-cookies.